... in my new blue hues

Maybes and Mights

Just got back from a week on the Maine coast, which is just a beautiful, amazing place to visit. I posted more pictures on my facebook page. I'm not one to do that often, but I figured they might inspire somebody to go explore the area. Maybe somebody out there will want to see it for real. Maybe I will start posting pictures. Maybe I will start doing all kinds of things I don't take the time to do: simple things, fun things, easy things. I share a lot about what I work on but very little about what I do when I am not working on things. Maybe.
I noticed something kind of disturbing about the way I tried to cram a million things into every day. I have "time panic".

What if I don't get back? What should I be doing? Why can't I sit and be present anymore? I'm always thinking about the next thing. I am ruining things with layers of other things, unrealized but looming. The perpetual imminent.

Heading to New Orleans this week, then tending to more on the "to do" list. Then California! I'm excited. I have a lot of things to be happy about, I have a lot of things to look forward to. I just need to slow down, apologize if I drop a few balls, and so on.

No comments: